Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Obama's Healthcare Speech

Well, it seems to me that instead of needing a fancy, 1,000 page health care bill, just inspire some people to start some not for profit insurance companies. Don't you think that throughout the last several decades, someone would have stepped up to the plate to create such an entity. .....But please don't let the government create such a thing!

I wasn't able to catch the entire speech, but I do think that the president should have his plan all worked out, written out, etc. Then.........come to us and tell us what the plan will do!

Instead, I heard several times, "my plan would have this", "my plan would do that", "we will put that in". Don't stand there and say we will do it......get it written, make it solid, make it truthful, then sell it. Not usually a good idea to attempt to sell a product, when you don't even have it solidified, not to mention perfected!

No comments: