Sunday, September 12, 2010

A weekend of work and reflection

A busy weekend full of work at home - work!!

In doing so, I ran across some old pictures of Christopher as I was searching for a usb memory stick to use. Very nice!!!

Also, while working on the computer, reconfiguring my weekly recap report I do each week, to merge with the new corporate report, I was listening to Pandora on my Ipad!

Three songs of note that made me stop working and reflect on my life!!

Anyone one who knows me would definitely know the impact these songs have in my life.

Here Goes:

Garth Brooks: Unanswered Prayers

Garth Brooks: Standing Outside the Fire

and yes......a very ironic twist in life....a Kenny Chesney song: There Goes My Life

So....

Be thankful when God doesn't seem to be answering your prayers....He is!

Do not be afraid.....to live life, not just merely survive it!

And for certain....every life is a true blessing, even when you first think that new life is going to ruin your life!

God Bless

No comments: